26 December, 2011

Vodafone Latest GPRS Trick for All India


Recently one of my friend told me that he has activated a plan of gprs and it reactivates again and again without deducting his money. As per his advice, I did the procedures and the result was a New Year gift for me. I found it's working in all of our friend's mobiles without any problem
. But I can't disclose the trick here  directly since the Vodafone Essar team are very cunning. So all you want is just like our facebook fan page and share it in your wall once. Then drop your email/contact id here. I will be get back to you within a day. Why wait more guys? Just exploit the wonderful loop hole from Vodafone. Have a great day.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 28, 2011 at 11:26 PM , Blogger Ananda said...

archpvirus4@gmail.com............plz tell me

 
At January 23, 2012 at 5:57 PM , Blogger admin2 said...

hi Pls tel me the trick
my mail id prsdcm@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home